afroFORUM

In the year after Colony 195, the afroCLAN founded a place to gather, the last bastion of hope on the Interbuttz. That place is the afroFORUM.
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Rapidshit thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Wintermute is dead

avatar

Male Number of posts : 647
Age : 25
Location : Evacuation Shelter 033
Weapon of Choice : Low Orbit Ion Cannon
Archenemies : Red Team
Reputation : 27
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Rapidshit thread   Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:12 am

Kaiju-senpai wrote:
Kami-sempai wrote:
Kaiju-senpai wrote:
Kami-sempai wrote:
Kaiju-senpai wrote:
also, could you up welcome to the NHK, haruhi, and code geass for meh?


Yea, I'll do it in a bit.

spanks joo

Got NHK up.
k thnx

Found the Haruhi Light novels, I'll upload them after I spot check them.
Got them uploaded, but they're .pdf, so you'll need Acrobat to read them, I put up a link to download it if you don't have it already.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wintermute is dead

avatar

Male Number of posts : 647
Age : 25
Location : Evacuation Shelter 033
Weapon of Choice : Low Orbit Ion Cannon
Archenemies : Red Team
Reputation : 27
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Rapidshit thread   Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:15 am

Kaiju-senpai wrote:
hey brandon, is there any specific program you'de use for manga viewing, or should I just use the default? also, hat trick

Was looking around on a google search and there seems to be an abundance of manga readers for the mac (sadface) but I found a couple for windows, i haven't checked either of them out but here's some links:

http://mangariini.skizzers.org/

http://www.ahmadhisyam.com/wp-content/files/pwalk42.exe

Tell me if they work and which one you prefer. I've go to get packed and have some things to do so i don't have time to really check them out.

I'm also up'ing some of Shinkai's masterpieces for your viewing pleasure.

I apologize for the Place Promised file being split up. It's three 400+ megabyte segments so you can see why it isn't one file, if it was we couldn't download it unless we had a premium account.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Paranoid Android
Administrator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1068
Age : 26
Location : Jupiter
Weapon of Choice : I love that song...
Archenemies : none, thanks.
Reputation : 8
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Rapidshit thread   Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:50 pm

Kame-sempai wrote:
Kaiju-senpai wrote:
hey brandon, is there any specific program you'de use for manga viewing, or should I just use the default? also, hat trick

Was looking around on a google search and there seems to be an abundance of manga readers for the mac (sadface) but I found a couple for windows, i haven't checked either of them out but here's some links:

http://mangariini.skizzers.org/

http://www.ahmadhisyam.com/wp-content/files/pwalk42.exe

Tell me if they work and which one you prefer. I've go to get packed and have some things to do so i don't have time to really check them out.

I'm also up'ing some of Shinkai's masterpieces for your viewing pleasure.

I apologize for the Place Promised file being split up. It's three 400+ megabyte segments so you can see why it isn't one file, if it was we couldn't download it unless we had a premium account.

I didn't dl either of those because I decided that the default one was good enough. Also, I'm downloading Place promised in the VEOH player
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ukelelenogood.blogspot.com
Red Leader
Administrator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 276
Age : 25
Location : Central Dogma
Weapon of Choice : Depot Tech
Archenemies : Mitch Hedburg
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Rapidshit thread   Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:26 pm

i can finally load this forum ^.^ i wanted to spank j00 for furfilling my request in a timley fassion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://afroSITE.net (not quite done)
The Paranoid Android
Administrator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1068
Age : 26
Location : Jupiter
Weapon of Choice : I love that song...
Archenemies : none, thanks.
Reputation : 8
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Rapidshit thread   Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:21 pm

afroGUNNER wrote:
i wanted to spank j00

kinkyyyy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ukelelenogood.blogspot.com
Wintermute is dead

avatar

Male Number of posts : 647
Age : 25
Location : Evacuation Shelter 033
Weapon of Choice : Low Orbit Ion Cannon
Archenemies : Red Team
Reputation : 27
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Rapidshit thread   Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:11 am

Kaiju-senpai wrote:
Kame-sempai wrote:
Kaiju-senpai wrote:
hey brandon, is there any specific program you'de use for manga viewing, or should I just use the default? also, hat trick

Was looking around on a google search and there seems to be an abundance of manga readers for the mac (sadface) but I found a couple for windows, i haven't checked either of them out but here's some links:

http://mangariini.skizzers.org/

http://www.ahmadhisyam.com/wp-content/files/pwalk42.exe

Tell me if they work and which one you prefer. I've go to get packed and have some things to do so i don't have time to really check them out.

I'm also up'ing some of Shinkai's masterpieces for your viewing pleasure.

I apologize for the Place Promised file being split up. It's three 400+ megabyte segments so you can see why it isn't one file, if it was we couldn't download it unless we had a premium account.

I didn't dl either of those because I decided that the default one was good enough. Also, I'm downloading Place promised in the VEOH player

You go and watch your silly low quality .avi and I'll go and enjoy my beautiful .mkv.

_________________

"Man fears the darkness, and so he scrapes away at the edges of it with fire."
Ayanami Rei
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Paranoid Android
Administrator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1068
Age : 26
Location : Jupiter
Weapon of Choice : I love that song...
Archenemies : none, thanks.
Reputation : 8
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Rapidshit thread   Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:28 am

Kame-sempai wrote:
Kaiju-senpai wrote:
Kame-sempai wrote:
Kaiju-senpai wrote:
hey brandon, is there any specific program you'de use for manga viewing, or should I just use the default? also, hat trick

Was looking around on a google search and there seems to be an abundance of manga readers for the mac (sadface) but I found a couple for windows, i haven't checked either of them out but here's some links:

http://mangariini.skizzers.org/

http://www.ahmadhisyam.com/wp-content/files/pwalk42.exe

Tell me if they work and which one you prefer. I've go to get packed and have some things to do so i don't have time to really check them out.

I'm also up'ing some of Shinkai's masterpieces for your viewing pleasure.

I apologize for the Place Promised file being split up. It's three 400+ megabyte segments so you can see why it isn't one file, if it was we couldn't download it unless we had a premium account.

I didn't dl either of those because I decided that the default one was good enough. Also, I'm downloading Place promised in the VEOH player

You go and watch your silly low quality .avi and I'll go and enjoy my beautiful .mkv.
I dont really have a choice, its either this, or I watch it in 3 parts having to restart my comp in between each 1

_________________
I fucks pianos.
- Rick Ross
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ukelelenogood.blogspot.com
Wintermute is dead

avatar

Male Number of posts : 647
Age : 25
Location : Evacuation Shelter 033
Weapon of Choice : Low Orbit Ion Cannon
Archenemies : Red Team
Reputation : 27
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Rapidshit thread   Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:38 am

I'm sure youd could find a way to make a play list, or you could put them all together.

_________________

"Man fears the darkness, and so he scrapes away at the edges of it with fire."
Ayanami Rei
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Paranoid Android
Administrator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1068
Age : 26
Location : Jupiter
Weapon of Choice : I love that song...
Archenemies : none, thanks.
Reputation : 8
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Rapidshit thread   Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:00 am

Kame-sempai wrote:
I'm sure youd could find a way to make a play list, or you could put them all together.

my way's also easier, and takes less time to dl

_________________
I fucks pianos.
- Rick Ross
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ukelelenogood.blogspot.com
Wintermute is dead

avatar

Male Number of posts : 647
Age : 25
Location : Evacuation Shelter 033
Weapon of Choice : Low Orbit Ion Cannon
Archenemies : Red Team
Reputation : 27
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Rapidshit thread   Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:19 pm

My way is more enjoyable and is in better quality.

_________________

"Man fears the darkness, and so he scrapes away at the edges of it with fire."
Ayanami Rei
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Paranoid Android
Administrator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1068
Age : 26
Location : Jupiter
Weapon of Choice : I love that song...
Archenemies : none, thanks.
Reputation : 8
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Rapidshit thread   Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:48 pm

Kame-sempai wrote:
My way is more enjoyable and is in better quality.
its also undoable for me, I can set stuff up to keep playing, but the videos expand past the border of my screen so I can't see the subtitles, also, I clearly think mine is more enjoyable because I'm still doing it

_________________
I fucks pianos.
- Rick Ross
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ukelelenogood.blogspot.com
Red Leader
Administrator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 276
Age : 25
Location : Central Dogma
Weapon of Choice : Depot Tech
Archenemies : Mitch Hedburg
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Rapidshit thread   Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:36 pm

Dl'ing is better, and GOM makes a playlist for you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://afroSITE.net (not quite done)
The Paranoid Android
Administrator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1068
Age : 26
Location : Jupiter
Weapon of Choice : I love that song...
Archenemies : none, thanks.
Reputation : 8
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Rapidshit thread   Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:13 pm

afroGUNNER wrote:
Dl'ing is better, and GOM makes a playlist for you.

again, better is in the eye of the beholder, and whether it makes a playlist or not doesn't matter, it still fucks up after the first video in the playlist finishes. and that no longer matters because I am finally ridded of that cursed inconvenience.

_________________
I fucks pianos.
- Rick Ross
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ukelelenogood.blogspot.com
White Glint

avatar

Male Number of posts : 38
Age : 24
Location : First to Register on Forum (besides andy)
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Rapidshit thread   Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:53 pm

Can u post Cowboy Bebop pl0x?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Paranoid Android
Administrator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1068
Age : 26
Location : Jupiter
Weapon of Choice : I love that song...
Archenemies : none, thanks.
Reputation : 8
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Rapidshit thread   Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:18 pm

afroGH0ST wrote:
Can u post Cowboy Bebop pl0x?

and the oldboy manga / Gunslinger Girl (anime)

_________________
I fucks pianos.
- Rick Ross
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ukelelenogood.blogspot.com
The Paranoid Android
Administrator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1068
Age : 26
Location : Jupiter
Weapon of Choice : I love that song...
Archenemies : none, thanks.
Reputation : 8
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Rapidshit thread   Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:14 am

nvm brandon, the dubs are actually very good, and they got back to subs at episode 5. I wanna read the manga now though.

_________________
I fucks pianos.
- Rick Ross
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ukelelenogood.blogspot.com
Wintermute is dead

avatar

Male Number of posts : 647
Age : 25
Location : Evacuation Shelter 033
Weapon of Choice : Low Orbit Ion Cannon
Archenemies : Red Team
Reputation : 27
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Rapidshit thread   Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:52 pm

Kaijuu-senpai wrote:
nvm brandon, the dubs are actually very good, and they got back to subs at episode 5. I wanna read the manga now though.
Noob I watched the whole thing in subs. I'll get the manga up in a bit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Paranoid Android
Administrator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1068
Age : 26
Location : Jupiter
Weapon of Choice : I love that song...
Archenemies : none, thanks.
Reputation : 8
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Rapidshit thread   Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:09 pm

Kame-sempai wrote:
Kaijuu-senpai wrote:
nvm brandon, the dubs are actually very good, and they got back to subs at episode 5. I wanna read the manga now though.
Noob I watched the whole thing in subs. I'll get the manga up in a bit.


OLDBOY PL0X!!!!!!!!!!111111!!!!eleventy

_________________
I fucks pianos.
- Rick Ross
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ukelelenogood.blogspot.com
Wintermute is dead

avatar

Male Number of posts : 647
Age : 25
Location : Evacuation Shelter 033
Weapon of Choice : Low Orbit Ion Cannon
Archenemies : Red Team
Reputation : 27
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Rapidshit thread   Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:14 am

Kaijuu-senpai wrote:
Kame-sempai wrote:
Kaijuu-senpai wrote:
nvm brandon, the dubs are actually very good, and they got back to subs at episode 5. I wanna read the manga now though.
Noob I watched the whole thing in subs. I'll get the manga up in a bit.


OLDBOY PL0X!!!!!!!!!!111111!!!!eleventy

I'll look for it after I get some sleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Paranoid Android
Administrator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1068
Age : 26
Location : Jupiter
Weapon of Choice : I love that song...
Archenemies : none, thanks.
Reputation : 8
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Rapidshit thread   Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:08 pm

Kame-sempai wrote:
Kaijuu-senpai wrote:
Kame-sempai wrote:
Kaijuu-senpai wrote:
nvm brandon, the dubs are actually very good, and they got back to subs at episode 5. I wanna read the manga now though.
Noob I watched the whole thing in subs. I'll get the manga up in a bit.


OLDBOY PL0X!!!!!!!!!!111111!!!!eleventy

I'll look for it after I get some sleep.

thanks yous! I really didnt know there was a manga and now I wanna read it bad!

_________________
I fucks pianos.
- Rick Ross
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ukelelenogood.blogspot.com
Wintermute is dead

avatar

Male Number of posts : 647
Age : 25
Location : Evacuation Shelter 033
Weapon of Choice : Low Orbit Ion Cannon
Archenemies : Red Team
Reputation : 27
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Rapidshit thread   Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:10 am

Gero, I posted Cowboy Bebop for you, I only know that they are subbed, not sure about group or video format, if it isn't a good format for you I can reupload. You have no idea how tired I am, I'm going to bed now.

_________________

"Man fears the darkness, and so he scrapes away at the edges of it with fire."
Ayanami Rei
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Red Leader
Administrator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 276
Age : 25
Location : Central Dogma
Weapon of Choice : Depot Tech
Archenemies : Mitch Hedburg
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Rapidshit thread   Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:04 pm

i can has GSG pl0x?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://afroSITE.net (not quite done)
The Paranoid Android
Administrator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1068
Age : 26
Location : Jupiter
Weapon of Choice : I love that song...
Archenemies : none, thanks.
Reputation : 8
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Rapidshit thread   Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:42 pm

I'm watching bebop dubbed, partly b/c I know thecharacters this way already, partly b/c this what what I found and didn't feel like looking harder

_________________
I fucks pianos.
- Rick Ross
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ukelelenogood.blogspot.com
Wintermute is dead

avatar

Male Number of posts : 647
Age : 25
Location : Evacuation Shelter 033
Weapon of Choice : Low Orbit Ion Cannon
Archenemies : Red Team
Reputation : 27
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Rapidshit thread   Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:42 am

Garin, I apologize for procrastinating for so long but I finally got Oldboy up.
Nathan, I'll start looking for Gunslinger Girl now.

I also got the first volume of Angelic Days up.

_________________

"Man fears the darkness, and so he scrapes away at the edges of it with fire."
Ayanami Rei
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Paranoid Android
Administrator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1068
Age : 26
Location : Jupiter
Weapon of Choice : I love that song...
Archenemies : none, thanks.
Reputation : 8
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Rapidshit thread   Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:59 pm

finally, you are very thanked

_________________
I fucks pianos.
- Rick Ross
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ukelelenogood.blogspot.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Rapidshit thread   

Back to top Go down
 
Rapidshit thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Best Fight Thread!
» Funny Fights Thread!
» NECA Toy Fair 2011 reveal thread
» Eternal Dream Official "LOL Pictures" Thread
» Minecraft Screenshot Thread

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
afroFORUM :: afroSCRAPBOOK-
Jump to: