afroFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

afroFORUM

In the year after Colony 195, the afroCLAN founded a place to gather, the last bastion of hope on the Interbuttz. That place is the afroFORUM.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Animu & Mango (Spoilers may or not be tagged, be warned)

Go down 
+3
Red Leader
Wintermute is dead
The Paranoid Android
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Wintermute is dead

Wintermute is dead

Male Number of posts : 647
Weapon of Choice : Low Orbit Ion Cannon
Archenemies : Red Team
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Animu & Mango (Spoilers may or not be tagged, be warned) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animu & Mango (Spoilers may or not be tagged, be warned)   Animu & Mango (Spoilers may or not be tagged, be warned) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 6:12 am

Can you say new character?
Although I definitely have mixed feelings about this being an Eva otaku I still cant wait until this is out, now that it finally has a release date I can know when to expect it subbed.

Evangelion: 2.0 You Can [Not] Advance, the second film in Hideaki Anno and Khara’s theatrical remake of Gainax’s Neon Genesis Evangelion television anime series, will open on June 27 in Japan. Khara had already revealed the title and early summer release window for the second film last October.

The project’s official website and the second film’s teaser, which was shown with the first film, promised the fan-favorite character Asuka, the EVA-02 through -06 units with new designs for many of them, a new eyeglasses-wearing brunette girl character, “more fan “service-service,” “a shocking new story, and new visuals.” The character designer Yoshiyuki Sadamoto designed three Be@rbrick toys — one each for Asuka, the character Rei, and a mystery character — to be sold separately on March 14 or bundled with advance film ticket purchases.

In related news, the official Evangelion website has announced on Thursday that the first movie in the remake project, Evangelion: 1.0 You Are [Not] Alone, will get a “1.11″ release on Blu-ray Disc and DVD on May 27. The 1.11 release will include new cuts and digital mastering. More details on King Record’s news release will be made public on March 16. There was an earlier “1.01″ version that was first released on DVD last April and given a second theatrical run that same month.

Funimation is releasing the first film in North America in film festivals and later on DVD this year. The first film opened in September 2007, earned over 2 billion yen (about US$20 million), and became the #2 top-selling domestic DVD in 2008, just below Boys Over Flowers Final. It won the Harayasa T?kaimura Award at the 7th Annual Japanese Otaku Awards, the Animation of the Year award at the 7th Annual Tokyo Anime Awards, and the Theatrical Film Award at the 13th Animation Kobe Awards.
Animu & Mango (Spoilers may or not be tagged, be warned) - Page 5 29186510
Back to top Go down
The Paranoid Android
Administrator
The Paranoid Android

Male Number of posts : 1068
Weapon of Choice : I love that song...
Archenemies : none, thanks.

PostSubject: Re: Animu & Mango (Spoilers may or not be tagged, be warned)   Animu & Mango (Spoilers may or not be tagged, be warned) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 4:52 pm

1. awesome
2. Anno is in charge so I wouldn't worry about new characters being fail (especially if they replace touji*)
3. stop making thread music, it interrupted goodnight julia at the best part and now I hate you
4. Please answer my question

* I know this will never / could never happen, but I can hope
Back to top Go down
http://ukelelenogood.blogspot.com
Wintermute is dead

Wintermute is dead

PostSubject: Re: Animu & Mango (Spoilers may or not be tagged, be warned)   Animu & Mango (Spoilers may or not be tagged, be warned) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 8:53 pm

1. Debatable since they are changing the story and mecha designs
2. Anno isn't depressed which will lead to a story that isn't as deep
3. I will always do it when its fitting
4. I don't know what your'e talking about.

And the new characters name is Mana, just in case you didn't know.

Last edited by Kame-sempai on Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wintermute is dead

Wintermute is dead

PostSubject: Re: Animu & Mango (Spoilers may or not be tagged, be warned)   Animu & Mango (Spoilers may or not be tagged, be warned) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 8:58 pm

Evangelion was more important then reading back, sorry i didn't see it.

It's been to long since I watched the series to form an opinion on whether or not Spike died.
Back to top Go down
The Paranoid Android
Administrator
The Paranoid Android

PostSubject: Re: Animu & Mango (Spoilers may or not be tagged, be warned)   Animu & Mango (Spoilers may or not be tagged, be warned) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 9:05 pm

1. everything is debatable, that was pointless, but yeah
2. Anno is still Anno, maybe the story won't be as sad, but deepness isn't measured in sadness
3. just saying, its annoying
4. fine, but it bugs me to have no one to talk about it with
Back to top Go down
Wintermute is dead

Wintermute is dead

PostSubject: Re: Animu & Mango (Spoilers may or not be tagged, be warned)   Animu & Mango (Spoilers may or not be tagged, be warned) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 9:16 pm

Most of the deepness in the story came from the fact that he had recently divorced and his distaste in the otaku culture and his viewing it as a form of autism, without these things it's going to feel kind of cut up, starting out with these kind of things (since the first film was pretty much the same as the first 6 episodes) and then splitting off into something different.
Back to top Go down
The Paranoid Android
Administrator
The Paranoid Android

PostSubject: Re: Animu & Mango (Spoilers may or not be tagged, be warned)   Animu & Mango (Spoilers may or not be tagged, be warned) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 9:42 pm

I think it'll be cheerier, if less symbolic. i've never been one to favor "dumbing it down" but in the case of eva, it almost felt forced at times.
Back to top Go down
Wintermute is dead

Wintermute is dead

PostSubject: Re: Animu & Mango (Spoilers may or not be tagged, be warned)   Animu & Mango (Spoilers may or not be tagged, be warned) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 4:16 am

Dumbing Eva down is taking what makes it Eva and ripping it to shreds, the complexity of the show's symbolism and the relationships between the characters is what made me love it so much. It's not just another generic "School boy getting drafted to pilot a mech and ends up somehow saving the world without there being anything special about him or his friends other than the circumstances surrounding them" anime, it has so much more than that, the deepness of the relationships between the characters is on a whole other level than most superficial anime. I'm also not a big fan of the Redesigned Evas, the first two are just recolours but Nugoki is a little to redone for my tastes.
Back to top Go down
The Paranoid Android
Administrator
The Paranoid Android

PostSubject: Re: Animu & Mango (Spoilers may or not be tagged, be warned)   Animu & Mango (Spoilers may or not be tagged, be warned) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 6:54 pm

I'm not talking about dumbing it down that far, because I agree that would be akin to rape. However, when a person has seen the show upwards of 20 times and still can't decipher the ending, it's a little too far.
Back to top Go down
Red Leader
Administrator
Red Leader

Male Number of posts : 276
Weapon of Choice : Depot Tech
Archenemies : Mitch Hedburg

PostSubject: Re: Animu & Mango (Spoilers may or not be tagged, be warned)   Animu & Mango (Spoilers may or not be tagged, be warned) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 12:07 am

So i have seen the first few eps of eva, i like it.
Back to top Go down
http://afroSITE.net (not quite done)
The Paranoid Android
Administrator
The Paranoid Android

PostSubject: Re: Animu & Mango (Spoilers may or not be tagged, be warned)   Animu & Mango (Spoilers may or not be tagged, be warned) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 12:18 am

o has joo? I honestly wasn't that taken with my first viewing, I don't even think I really apreciated the series enough until it was over and I need to re watch it.

and brandon, even if you don't like the new evas, unit 05 looks awesome
Back to top Go down
Wintermute is dead

Wintermute is dead

PostSubject: Re: Animu & Mango (Spoilers may or not be tagged, be warned)   Animu & Mango (Spoilers may or not be tagged, be warned) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 6:28 am

I will always prefer the original designs to the new ones, but that's just the kind of fan I am.
I'm also wondering how the new character will play into things, for example, we can obviously expect a love triangle er square developing in between her, Asuka, Misato, Rei, and Shinji. But how big of a role will she play in the whole instrumentality, and will her being present affect Shinji's feelings for Asuka? I'm think this might go well and it might not depending on the route they take with it, I also hope she has origins akin to Asuka and Misato, hopefully not Rai or Kawaru. I think angelic origins can be ruled out though because of her appearance. All in all in excited for the new series but am sad to see something rewriting what I believe to be one of the greatest stories ever told. I'm also interested to see what they might do different with the human instrumentality priject, I would like to see what effects the new character has on this very vital part of the plot. I would hate to see her out shadow Asuka, but I don't want her to be in the same state as Rei, where the romance is mostly implied and never much more than an awkward conversation here and there. In conclusion, I think that they have a lot of things that could go very right or very very wrong, but with Hideaki Anno I seriously doubt anything very major will be to my dissatisfaction, no matter how much I may complain about it.

and just in case you didn't know:
1:The entirity of the firt series is a flashback, so it could also be an extreme exaggeration and Shinji could just be a normal kid.
2:The human instrumentality project is a metaphor for Shinji finally becoming completely human.
I just thought not knowing these two things might cause you to misunderstand exaclty what i meant by a couple things I said.

Speaking of Eva, Garin you never watched 26 did you? If you did, the alternate universe that was shown in 26 is the universe that Girlfriend of Steel 2 is set in.
Girlfriend of Steel 1 is set in a completely different universe not shown or referenced at all in the anime series.

Please excuse the wall of text, I tend to rant when Eva is involved. On the earlier issue of Spike dieing at the end of Bebop, I've been thinking, and I kind of hope he died, I think it would take away from the realistic feel of the whole thing if he survived, depending on how he could have survived.

I think I'm about to start watching The Super Dimension Fortress Macross, I feel like watching a mech anime, and not gundam or some random bullshit like Dancouga Nova, or Gigantic Formula.
Back to top Go down
The Paranoid Android
Administrator
The Paranoid Android

PostSubject: Re: Animu & Mango (Spoilers may or not be tagged, be warned)   Animu & Mango (Spoilers may or not be tagged, be warned) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 7:26 pm

Kame-sempai wrote:
I will always prefer the original designs to the new ones, but that's just the kind of fan I am.
I'm also wondering how the new character will play into things, for example, we can obviously expect a love triangle er square developing in between her, Asuka, Misato, Rei, and Shinji. But how big of a role will she play in the whole instrumentality, and will her being present affect Shinji's feelings for Asuka? I'm think this might go well and it might not depending on the route they take with it, I also hope she has origins akin to Asuka and Misato, hopefully not Rai or Kawaru. I think angelic origins can be ruled out though because of her appearance. All in all in excited for the new series but am sad to see something rewriting what I believe to be one of the greatest stories ever told. I'm also interested to see what they might do different with the human instrumentality priject, I would like to see what effects the new character has on this very vital part of the plot. I would hate to see her out shadow Asuka, but I don't want her to be in the same state as Rei, where the romance is mostly implied and never much more than an awkward conversation here and there. In conclusion, I think that they have a lot of things that could go very right or very very wrong, but with Hideaki Anno I seriously doubt anything very major will be to my dissatisfaction, no matter how much I may complain about it.

and just in case you didn't know:
1:The entirity of the firt series is a flashback, so it could also be an extreme exaggeration and Shinji could just be a normal kid.
2:The human instrumentality project is a metaphor for Shinji finally becoming completely human.
I just thought not knowing these two things might cause you to misunderstand exaclty what i meant by a couple things I said.

Speaking of Eva, Garin you never watched 26 did you? If you did, the alternate universe that was shown in 26 is the universe that Girlfriend of Steel 2 is set in.
Girlfriend of Steel 1 is set in a completely different universe not shown or referenced at all in the anime series.

Please excuse the wall of text, I tend to rant when Eva is involved. On the earlier issue of Spike dieing at the end of Bebop, I've been thinking, and I kind of hope he died, I think it would take away from the realistic feel of the whole thing if he survived, depending on how he could have survived.

I think I'm about to start watching The Super Dimension Fortress Macross, I feel like watching a mech anime, and not gundam or some random bullshit like Dancouga Nova, or Gigantic Formula.

1. MOST importantly, its never TL;DR with stuff like this
2. I'm not a mecha lover, so I wouldn't know but it seems like Macross is genuinely accepted as one of the best
3. I agree and dissagree about Spike, I think that Ed and Ein being gone and Spike dieng might lead to a more Faye-Jet centric story. I'm not sure how I feel about that, but I think it would still be interesting. Spike's death was a fantastic way to end the story, and they planned to make a second season but the director decided that it would be better for the show's longevity if Spike was a mystery. This is the thought I've had though, (this may be confusing if its been a while since you saw episode 26) based on the way that Faye and Spike interact in the last episode, and the amount of time that they inevitably spent together on the Bebop with Jet hurt and Ed / Ein missing, I can say with fair certainty that they had a sexual relationship at least in some capacity, maybe it was physical, but maybe it wasnt. If it was, however, I feel like it is entirely possible that Fay was pregnant through the last, I dunno 2, episodes, and I think it would be a great way to make a point. Think about this: the 2nd season would begin maybe 16 or 20 years after Spike's death, and would showcaes an aging Faye struggling to take care of her son / daughter, who takes after his or her father and the kid would eventually leave Faye to travel the stars (Imagine it as a kind of Pokemon idea). there are 2 possiblities with the rest of the characters from Bebop 1, one being that Jet has stayed close to Faye (the most believable due to his fear of loneliness) and is viewed as a non-paternal father to Spike and Faye's kid. The other is that Jet and Faye parted ways and that Jet reunited with Ed and Ein and is now Cowboying around the Galaxy with her, and the kid meets up with them in his or her travels. I think either way, Faye would live on Jupiter or maybe Mars, I doubt any other planet. I believe that in this way, they could do a believable story in which Spike is not COMPLETELY gone and his spirit lives on in his child. ALL OF THAT having been said, I don't think Spike would have died of his wounds, he got a pretty deep gash across the chest, and he got shot in the shoulder, that probably wouldn't kill him. Also, the director recently said that the new series was becoming more of a possibility.
4. looks like I'm never gonna play Iron Maiden, so it doesn't matter
5.I don't know what you mean by the "firt" series, I'm thinking maybe its a typo
6.The shoulder inhibitors on 05 look kewl because it almost looks like some kind of papier mache
7. I've been thinking about this new girl's romantic capacity lately, and I still don't know for sure, but in the preview she was shown looking up at the sky DURING what looked like instrumentality, this makes no sense to me, because its only the second movie, could it be that it was a flashback to 2nd impact? if thats so, she either only exists in flashbacks, or she was given some kind of strange eternal life, OR she is a rei kowaru type of thing. In this WAS 2nd impact, no matter what she does the rest of the time, I think that she will have some VERY interesting connections to Misato. I think maybe one of two things about her romantically, perhaps she will be gay or bi, like kowaru, they used a homoerotic relationship to show shinji opening up with another person, and who knows, they MIGHT attempt to do this type of thing with Rei. (PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT I THINK THAT IS VERY UNLIKELY BUT IT IS POSSIBLE) I doubt that she would draw away / distract shinji from Asuka, Anno knows his fans too well to make a change that radical to a pairing so loved. I don't know about instumentality, I think its obvious that she will serve a rather large role based on her being either A). surviving 2nd impact at close range or B). Looking calmly up at the crosses during instrumentality and being the only one who hadn't been turned into LCL. More importantly to the new character, to me, is the new floating ghost like beings with halos over their heads and the flashing of the words Adam and Lillin+?. But regardless, I think they'll probably be expounding on unit 04 and its S2 engine.

TL;DR: Spikes kid in the sequel, Eva rulz
Back to top Go down
Wintermute is dead

Wintermute is dead

PostSubject: Re: Animu & Mango (Spoilers may or not be tagged, be warned)   Animu & Mango (Spoilers may or not be tagged, be warned) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 6:28 am

I don't think she has anything to do with the second impact and I'm kind of doubting the third impact, if it happens, will turn everyone into LCL seeing as this series is going to have a happier end then Eva.

So, who else loves my new sig?
Back to top Go down
Wintermute is dead

Wintermute is dead

PostSubject: Re: Animu & Mango (Spoilers may or not be tagged, be warned)   Animu & Mango (Spoilers may or not be tagged, be warned) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 7:49 am

From Anime News Network:
The third-party GhibliWorld.com website reports that Studio Ghibli producer Toshio Suzuki said that studio co-founder Hayao Miyazaki is planning his next project. Suzuki made the comments during this past weekend’s Ghibli Asemamire radio show on Tokyo FM. Suzuki noted that Miyazaki, the director of Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind, Princess Mononoke, and Spirited Away, has not told Suzuki all the details of the next work.

Suzuki had indicated last June that Miyazaki is planning anime shorts for the Ghibli Museum as his next projects and that Miyazaki was looking at a classic Japanese folk tale about sumo-wrestling mice. Miyazaki himself said at the Venice International Film Festival last August that he thinks that the next anime he will oversee is at least three more years in the future, when he will be over 70. The anime community ever worries about the health of one of its most beloved storytellers.

Suzuki also revealed that there will be a 14-hour making-of documentary for Miyazaki’s latest film, Ponyo on the Cliff by the Sea. The documentary will include footage that already aired on NHK Professional and other programs, as well as other footage that the Japanese public broadcaster NHK filmed over the past two years. The similar Mononoke Hime wa K?shite Umareta documentary was six hours, 40 minutes long.

The Nikkei financial news source reported last month that Ghibli plans to open Ponyo on the Cliff by the Sea in North American theaters this summer. Miyazaki’s longtime friend and colleague, Pixar and Disney’s John Lasseter (Toy Story, Cars), will produce the North American release as he had for Miyazaki’s Howl’s Moving Castle and the Oscar-winning Spirited Away. Studio Ghibli producer Toshio Suzuki announced last June that co-producers Frank Marshall and Kathleen Kennedy (E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial, Back to the Future, Jurassic Park) are also handling the North American release.
Animu & Mango (Spoilers may or not be tagged, be warned) - Page 5 Prince10

Last edited by Kame-sempai on Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wintermute is dead

Wintermute is dead

PostSubject: Re: Animu & Mango (Spoilers may or not be tagged, be warned)   Animu & Mango (Spoilers may or not be tagged, be warned) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 7:50 am

A new, as yet unnamed series to mark the 30th anniversary of the Gundam robot franchise will be reportedly announced in the April issue of Kadokawa Shoten’s Monthly Gundam Ace manga magazine on February 26. The series will feature the RX-78-7 mobile suit — one of the last mecha in the RX-78 line, and a mecha that has appeared in Gundam reference material in the past but not as a main mecha in a series. (The model number of the main mecha of the first Gundam series is RX-78-2.) Veteran designer Hajime Katoki (Mobile Suit Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory, Mobile Suit Victory Gundam, Mobile Suit Gundam MS IGLOO: The Hidden One Year War) designed the new mecha.

Tatsuya Suzuki (Gaogaigar, The Legend of Reyon, Aniyome wa Ijippari) designed the new characters. The story will star Hugues Couraud, a 32-year-old officer in command of the Earth Federation’s Phantom Sweep Team. The special operations unit is ordered to hunt down the remnants of the losing Zeon forces after the end of the One Year War of the first Gundam series. When he was young, he once had his entire unit wiped out.

The other main character from the Phantom Sweep Team is a 24-year-old woman named Sherry Allison. She was a test pilot for prototype units, but she has been assigned to the special operations team to fill its ranks. On the opposing Zeon side is Eric Blanke, a 20-year-old male officer born to a prominent family in the Principality of Zeon. He is leading the counteroffensive unit named Invincible Knights to avenge the Zeons’ loss to the Earth Federation.

The story is set in 0081 of the Universal Calendar, one year after end of the One Year War. While peace and order is being restored to the world, small-scale battles still crop up here and there due to Zeon remnants continuing to offer resistance. A veteran Earth Federation officer assigned to mopping up the remaining Zeon forces, and a young officer executing a top secret operation to revive the Zeons, cross paths on this new battlefield.
Source: Ann

Last edited by Kame-sempai on Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wintermute is dead

Wintermute is dead

PostSubject: Re: Animu & Mango (Spoilers may or not be tagged, be warned)   Animu & Mango (Spoilers may or not be tagged, be warned) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 7:54 am

The official Japanese website for Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari, the Tenchi Muyo! anime spinoff that has been in development for a decade, began streaming the third 74-second advance promotional video on Tuesday. The official website can be found here and the rest of the promo trailers can be found here.

The school romantic comedy with robot action elements is set in an alternate world called Geminar, where countries have fought endless wars with replicas of humanoid Seikishi weapons that they found in ancient ruins. 15-year-old Kenshi Masaki, the half-brother of Tenchi Muyo! protagonist Tenchi Masaki, is summoned from another world to Geminar. Tenchi Muyo! and Dual! Parallel Trouble Adventure creator Masaki Kajishima is overseeing the animators at AIC and BeSTACK.

The first episode will premiere on Animax’s pay-per-view service in Japan from March 20 to 31. The first of 13 planned episodes will be available for DVD rental in Japan on April 22. The retail DVD and Blu-ray Disc releases will be available in May.
Animu & Mango (Spoilers may or not be tagged, be warned) - Page 5 A1039310[url=http://www.seikishi.com/]here

Last edited by Kame-sempai on Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wintermute is dead

Wintermute is dead

PostSubject: Re: Animu & Mango (Spoilers may or not be tagged, be warned)   Animu & Mango (Spoilers may or not be tagged, be warned) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 8:07 am

Who's excited for what?

Who wants to go see the new Miyazaki film this summer?

Garin, use more spaces in long posts that cover multiple questions/answers please.

And for those who care, there's also an MS:IGLOO special coming out sometime this season.

Also, while were on the subject of anime, I believe the admin of forumotion's avatar is from Mongolian Chop Squad.

Who else loves my new sig? I'm disappointed by its lack of Hoshi no Koe.
Back to top Go down
The Paranoid Android
Administrator
The Paranoid Android

PostSubject: Re: Animu & Mango (Spoilers may or not be tagged, be warned)   Animu & Mango (Spoilers may or not be tagged, be warned) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 1:14 pm

Kame-sempai wrote:
NHK

AW I LOVE THAT SHOW!

In all seriousness, I've never been a big Miyazaki fan. This is mostly due to the fact that I've never liked fables/folk tales, and thats the majority of his work. Honestly when I read the synopsis for his work, it just makes me not care on a spectacular level.

Uhhh... ok, another gundam for me to not watch and a spinoff of a harem anime... excuse the lack of enthusiasm, but I'm sure they'll be good.

How could she have nothing to do with instrumentality or second impact when that was the only time the crosses were in the sky? any ideas on "lillin+?"?

No response to my idea on Bebop's second season? How dissapointing.

why the news explosion?
Back to top Go down
Wintermute is dead

Wintermute is dead

PostSubject: Re: Animu & Mango (Spoilers may or not be tagged, be warned)   Animu & Mango (Spoilers may or not be tagged, be warned) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 1:19 pm

And I find your lack of enthusiasm for these great things disappointing.
Back to top Go down
The Paranoid Android
Administrator
The Paranoid Android

PostSubject: Re: Animu & Mango (Spoilers may or not be tagged, be warned)   Animu & Mango (Spoilers may or not be tagged, be warned) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 7:50 pm

I find YOUR lack of enthusiasm for EVERYTHING disappointing.
Back to top Go down
White Glint

White Glint

Male Number of posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: Animu & Mango (Spoilers may or not be tagged, be warned)   Animu & Mango (Spoilers may or not be tagged, be warned) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 1:42 pm

Which anime should i watch after Cowboy bebop??

any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Red Leader
Administrator
Red Leader

Male Number of posts : 276
Weapon of Choice : Depot Tech
Archenemies : Mitch Hedburg

PostSubject: Re: Animu & Mango (Spoilers may or not be tagged, be warned)   Animu & Mango (Spoilers may or not be tagged, be warned) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 1:45 pm

Caspar wrote:
And I find your lack of enthusiasm for these great things disappointing.

Agreed, we will lynch him by moonlight
Back to top Go down
http://afroSITE.net (not quite done)
The Paranoid Android
Administrator
The Paranoid Android

PostSubject: Re: Animu & Mango (Spoilers may or not be tagged, be warned)   Animu & Mango (Spoilers may or not be tagged, be warned) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 4:01 pm

... anyway... David, watch Black Lagoon, or Gunslinger Girl
Back to top Go down
Wintermute is dead

Wintermute is dead

PostSubject: Re: Animu & Mango (Spoilers may or not be tagged, be warned)   Animu & Mango (Spoilers may or not be tagged, be warned) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 9:33 am

Speaking of Gunslinger Girl, I'm finished with my icon set. I'll post here in a sec. I'll probably add icons of Beatrice, Elsa, and Petrushka in a bit (if anyone particularly wants these, Petrushka especially, requesting them will get them up faster) just want to get this up. I've also included something for those of us who use Akuya.
Here ya go, the file size is only 278kb

I had to look through some pictures of the second season of Gunslinger Girl while I was making these and It made me decide that I'm never watching it, the way the characters look compared to the first one is sickening.
This for example.
Animu & Mango (Spoilers may or not be tagged, be warned) - Page 5 180px-10
Please say a word of thanks if you download things I upload, it's greatly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animu & Mango (Spoilers may or not be tagged, be warned)   Animu & Mango (Spoilers may or not be tagged, be warned) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Animu & Mango (Spoilers may or not be tagged, be warned)
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
afroFORUM :: the afroCAVE-
Jump to: